Saturday, January 24, 2009

One Should Plan Ahead It Seems


This morning I narrowly avoided humiliation in my local super-grocery store. I'd held certain items back to the end of the line so that they could be bagged together and then hustled out to the car. It's kind of this OCD thing I do, a place for everything and everything has a place. Plus, it's freezin out there today. Brrrr.

I shop by myself, but on occasions, my boyfriend goes with me. On the chance that this would be one of those occasions, it was my desire to keep a few select things from amongst my purchases away from his eyes.

Additionally, my washer and dryer were in need of some repairs. I purchased the items I needed for this purpose along with the groceries. I wanted them segregated so that they wouldn't get tossed (and then forgotten) into the general population of stuff.

And I got a snack.

I held these items to the end of the conveyor belt, placing the standard groceries in front. But when I viewed the grouping I was holding till the end together, I thought better of my plan and hastily scattered the items throughout the remainder of my groceries. Separately, most of the items would have raised no concerns. But the particular combination of items I'd wanted to be bagged separately was a little…odd. What do you think?

Some new black panties and a matching bra.
A can of WD-40.
Two rolls of duct-tape.
One large box of condoms.
A chocolate bar.
Oh my...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me

Me