Friday, January 23, 2009

Fear Fear Itself


Think, think, think... that's all I seem to do these days... Whether it's the good, the bad, or the ugly. My mind races with never ending questions, comments, and ideas so that no single moment is sacred anymore. How do I rediscover myself? I like to think I'm doing just that.

Why do I feel like I'm here for everyone to take from? Why do I allow them to take? Take my mind, my heart, and in the end, my spirit... Why do I not even realize my own self worth enough to demand the best? Why do I question myself and why is it that I'm so hard to love? Or maybe I'm too easy to love, so much so that the love turns into being taken advantage of... I'm tired of knowing I deserve the best but being ok with whatever...

I'm done, no more... I will not give into words being written, emotional phone calls, lack of communication or promises that I know are so hollow. I must change this patten that I bring upon myself. I've always been so afraid of change but it's about time I get over that fear, for fear will only make me weak.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me

Me