Thursday, February 5, 2009

Diet Daze




So on my quest to get healthy and lose a few pounds... I've started taking Stacker 3's. Yeah I know... most people wouldn't use healthy and Stacker 3 in the same sentence. But I have no will power. So, I must resort to diet pills. Today is the second day. I'm definitely not hungry... Yesterday I took one after lunch and I felt like a crack head! I had tons of energy and talked incessantly, and it lasted all night. Now this morning is a totally different story. I woke up around 6am like usual. Took a Stacker. Now i feel like crap. My stomach hurts and I'm kinda crabby, everything is getting on my nerves. Especially my boyfriend who is sitting beside me singing in a girl's voice to a man's song... UUUGGGHHH!!! I ate an apple for breakfast because it says not to take on an empty stomach. Guess an apple wasn't suffice. I'll probably have my usual Subway for lunch, then I'll take another pill and see how it goes. I can't wait for my taxes to get here. I've been looking at ellipticals here lately. I love those things. I can do three miles easy, all shiny with sweat and grinnin the whole way. Very low impact on the body. Good investment indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me

Me